Because it makes me happy and I do love organizing, I did this to my drawers here at Darlene's house. Anyone in O-town want help organizing? Let me know.

Foxtail Coffee in Winter Park.



I found a death star cookie jar at Goodwill

And I forgot to tell you, I have a new ride!

No that's not it. This dreamy Cadillac is so long it took up two parking spots, is pink inside and out and is pure perfection. When I spied the car, Aretha Franklins' "Freeway of Love" popped into my head and my eighties dream of owning a pink Cadillac like this one, flooded over me.
This is what I'm driving now. I went with a 2012 Toyota Sienna, with all the features I wanted, plus more. I found it at a dealership just six miles from Jessicas house, here in Florida.

1 comment:
oh yeah the Pink Cadillac totally needs a soundtrack of Aretha Franklin! I like your Toyota - and yeah - having a plan isn't smart when you are in midst of a tornado/hurricane of life. Just BE for a while - you have enough family and friends so you won't be homeless and they'll be blessed with your mad organizational skilz. You look great and sound like you are listening to the right voices -
Post a Comment