Monday, May 06, 2019

Somebody Call the Waambulance.

I've started and deleted half a dozen partial posts this morning. It's hard not being whiney right now. I'm loving my time in Florida; it was my home for nearly thirty years, and I have some really good friends here. At the same time I'm missing Asheville, with all of its activity and the ability for me to walk, hike and spend time outside. The Beer City Festival is next month. I had planned on going to it, but the thought of going by myself does not thrill me; it's an experience to be shared. And that's where I'll stop my post today because I'm kind of feeling sorry for myself. So, photos from last week are what you get.

This weeks reading provided by Jessica...it's like she can read my mind.













You know the quote by Eleanor Roosevelt 'Do one thing every day that scares you.'? Posting this pic should count for a month of things. I'm working on doing the scary things.
















Saturday morning with Jessica.


My grandchildren are weird.




No comments: