Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Man Does Not Live by Bread Alone.

But Cheez-its...Cheez-its are another matter. I have eaten more of this snack cracker in the past month, than I have in my entire life. Here is a photo of what I have been living on, (missing are the eggs, sprouted wheat bread and rotisserie chicken) I love being near a Costco! It’s challenging trying to figure out what to eat when I can’t cook, (I'm not eating out) so for now, this works.



I've been in Tampa this week visiting with my chicken pox covered grandchildren. They were all so excited to be sick, each kid anxiously awaiting for the pox to appear on their skin. This crew is sick so infrequently, that they look forward to illness because of the perks of getting to sleep on the sofa, eat ice cream and watch Netflix. Jessica wanted to give Kate some Advil and she cried out, "No! I don't want to get better!" Chicken pox...they just aren't that bad.

Jessica, Katherine, and I went out to a couple of breweries Friday night, my reward for watching the kids all day while Jessica was meeting. Here's a secret, 5 kids are easier to watch than one, because they keep each other entertained.



Brooke, wearing a sweater I bought for Jessica when she was 18 months old.


Right now I'm torn about blogging. There is SO MUCH I have to say, but do I really want to share it?

1 comment:

Texastracking said...

hard question - I think you get some validation from your readers - goodness knows I'm praying for you. But if it makes you have MORE pain or discomfort then I'd sadly say adios. You CAN make it a private or by invitation only and keep just anyone from seeing what you say - limit it to those you choose. But whatever happens - you have a beautiful family and you are going to have a real adventure now in this new season of life - to everything there is a season and I'm thinking THIS is Tricia's time to blossom! Prayers for strength laughter and good snacks!