Thursday, May 16, 2019

About Last Night...

I did not sleep. Instead I writhed on the floor as my gallbladder tried to kill me; this is the third attack I've had in six weeks. Right now Darlene is wondering if she should take me to the hospital, because it's never a good sign when your pee is orange. I spent part of the morning laying across a bench, admiring the incredibly blue sky, listening to all the familiar sounds of Orlando, and hoping the sunshine would have some healing powers.
This is going to be my last post on Daily Observations. It makes me sad, but life has changed and it's time to start fresh. If you're here from Facebook, you'll still be seeing links to new posts, but if you are here from another blog, or find me through a bookmark, you will have to email me for a link to the new address.



1 comment:

ambuhhh said...

Would love to continue to follow you!