Thursday, July 08, 2010

Lots and Lots of Pictures.

I had Addison for a few days before the party. We went to, "Old Mac Donalds," as she calls it, and I ordered her her very own sausage biscuit and coffee.

Photobucket

She was very happy with her meal but wanted to know where the whip cream was.

Photobucket

A big attraction over the weekend was this guy.

Photobucket

Everyone wanted to hold him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We decorated cookies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few may have been eaten along the way.

Photobucket

We iced them with the roses off of Megans birthday cake.

Photobucket

The birthday boy decked out for the fourth.

Photobucket

Hanging with the princesses.

Photobucket

My bed. Its where the action is at.

Photobucket

See, even the kids are bed people. Its must be genetic.

Photobucket

They formed a perfect semi circle. It was weird.

Photobucket


The girls loved Lance.

Photobucket

I had visions of a decorated and staged buffet. Didn't happen.

Photobucket

What a way to wake up!

Photobucket

Kate, the original party girl. She put this over her head and then proceeded to stumble around the room laughing.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Winding down.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I just love all of the pictures, thank you for such a fun weekend, mom!

The one of Kate walking around with the skirt on her head is just too funny. :)

hilltopper said...

i like how the chips found their way to an elegant glass dessert bowl.
did you just love having little baby things strewn about?

Meg Kat said...

I love that you used the one picture of me that I said I looked like Jabba the Hut.

I also love that you tried to make it better by converting it to black and white.

It didn't work.

But I love you anyway.

Thanks for the awesome party weekend :)

Just say Julie said...

I love that in every picture of the baby he is asleep. even with all that passing around! Looks like a fun 4th for you!

Mireio said...

All these pictures are fabulous--thank you for sharing. Grandparenting is a long ways off for us, but we're so looking forward to it! (Wende from Evidently)

mrsmouthy said...

Awesome party!

1. Love the frosting cookies with frosting from the cake idea

2. Next time we redecorate, I am SO getting white sheets, white pillows, and a white comforter. I love pictures of kids on a white bed.