Whatever Could It Be?


Yes, its my wine bottle Christmas tree. I'm allergic to both real and made in china toxic petrochemical artificial trees, so last year Brewier and I made this tree from wine bottles.... its better than nothing and does look better in person. Really it does.
9 comments:
It does look better in person, but it's still pretty cool online. :) Plus, it's VERY creative!
I love it! Way to think outside the square.
Ok... that is fantastic. It belongs in a magazine. :)
that is just too cool! what a unique idea!
It looks fantastic! I WISH I was that creative! As I live on a vineyard, it would be VERY appropriate for me! and disturbingly not too long to save those bottles!
That is totally cool! Did you think that up all by yo'selves, too? (Or should I say "Did you drink that up all by yo'selves...?")
I was thinking about this tree today...I had a vision of all the bottles breaking :( Glad to see its okay :)
coolio! i want one! but where do you store it in the off season?
That is awesome. I am impressed that you can keep a glass tree from breaking each year. Have you seen the one made from mountain dew bottles?
Post a Comment