Wednesday, October 18, 2017

First Date Conversation.

I had a blood draw this morning...it only took four stabs to find a viable vain. Afterwards I went to Barnes and Noble for a coffee and a look at the holiday issue of a $12.99 magazine. Sitting at the table next to me were a man and woman, about my age, obviously on a date. I never heard the man utter a word, but the woman never took breath as she talked about her sick dog, and it's massive poop. After 15 minutes of this, I left and went to TJMaxx, where I found a giant disco ball in with the Christmas decorations.
Lunch was a plate of roasted vegetables, and another game of Yahtzee, with Oliver and Megan.
Somebody needs to talk to Amazon about over packaging. These two tiny batteries could have been mailed in an envelope.





1 comment:

Linda Sue McKinney said...

yeah Amazon packaging varies so much - sometimes it is very efficient and others just ridunkulous! Wow - wonder if there was a second date for that couple in B&N?