Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hello Harvey.

It's been raining all day, (I don't mind a bit), and other than going to the chiropractor, and Barnes and Noble, where I glanced at all the fall decor magazines and realized that I've come to the age where there aren't any new ideas, I've been reading and sipping on green tea all day. I also ate the rest of the fig and olive salad for lunch, then roasted more figs and ate them with black olives and bacon for dinner, and now am experiencing the not so pleasant side effects of eating too much fruit.


My outfit from yesterday. I started taking pictures of what I wear for my own reference. I have a very small wardrobe, and wanted to record how I put pieces together. After posting on instagram, I found a big group of women over 50 who do the same thing; its lots of fun.

No comments: