Monday, June 05, 2017

It Was a Busy Month.

Sarahs visit was followed by a visit from Jessica and the kids, which was followed by a visit from Monica and her kids, which was followed by a visit from my brother Greg, and Gator. Saturday my brother Ken, his wife Elva, Ken's three kids and their spouses and kids stopped in Asheville on their way to a family vacation on the coast, and we all gathered at Sweeten Creek Brewery. Squeezed beteween visits was Asheville Beer Week, and we attended the Beer Alliance dinner. The evidence of that, and all the brewery and restarant visits with my house guests, now resides around my waist; so yeah, I'm going to Whole 30 it again.







Roof top yoga at Highland Brewery with Jessica.




Addison is a budding makeup artist.







I don't know who these guys are, but when asked if I could take their picture, they quickly got together and posed, as most guys drinking beer do.



No comments: