Thursday, May 18, 2017

Mothers Day

Mothers day was fun and low key; Megan made us a breakfast of bacon, eggs and hashbrowns, then we picked up coffee at Izzy's, and walked around downtown. Oliver was so happy to see that the splash park in front of the courthouse has been turned on. My family spoils me on a daily basis, and mothers day was no different. I got a handmade card from Megan, and a ring from a local jewelry shop, from Brewier. Both Sarah and Megan have the same ring, but with different stones, (mine is a moonstone), it's like we're in a secret club! Later in the afternoon Brewier and I went to Bar Taco for a late lunch; I love their fish tacos and could eat them everyday. Eating out at a restaurant is still a bit novel to me, but this place has outside seating, and there was a breeze keeping away any fragarnce.




You can kind of see the hair cut I gave myself in this picture. It's an inch and a half all round and in back, but I left the top long.









1 comment:

Linda Sue McKinney said...

oh I think you look rather chic with the hairdo! draws more attention to your expressuve eyes. Sounds like a wonderfully pampering Mother's Day and WOWZA your daughter is looking fabulous in that jumpsuit - Brewier must feel proud as a peacock when out with two lovely women