Monday, May 01, 2017

I Did Something Outrageous.










Before coming to visit this weekend, Sarah watched Moniques videos, prompting her to try out some new techniques on me; primarily, a smokey eye, something Sarah wears with ease on a daily basis. After makeup I threw on a wig, (it needs some alterations before I'd ever wear it out) and I hardly recognize myself. I kept the makeup on all day, but was startled everytime I looked in the mirror. In exchange, I did Sarahs makeup, and she felt funny having so little eye makeup on :)

During her weekend here we visited...six *breweries. BOOYAH! It sounds impressive, but we share a flight, so we only drink 8 ounces at each brewery. Sarah so enjoys her visits here, that she has an Asheville shrine in her closet, featuring art work coasters, stickers and other ephemera, from our adventures.



*Bhramari, Catawba, Funkatorium, Burial, Wedge, and Highland

No comments: