Thursday, April 20, 2017

There Will Be No Third Time.


I was going to put this picture of Saturday mornings coffee, on yesterdays post, but it's so pretty I thought the photo deserved to stand alone. Brewier and I went out to breakfast, but instead of our tried and true City Bakery, we went to Rhu, one of John Fleer's eateries. Megan and I had been there shortly after they opened, but were sorely dissapointed in the over baked dried out pastries. I thought it was time to give them a second chance and ordered a sausage egg biscuit. The coffee was good.

2 comments:

Linda Sue McKinney said...

isn't that a shame? sausage egg biscuit isn't exactly a challenging item to make well! I whined that on a cruise last year the so called gourmet breakfast version of Eggs Benedict was yucky - but sausage egg biscuit - easy peasy - glad the coffee was good!

Just Me said...

Yikes...glad it was the food and you weren't quitting blogging. :-)