Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Another List.






The Good Wife. I never watched it when it was on television, but paitently waited until all the seasons were on Netflix. What a fantastic show...well, the first three seasons anyway. The middle of the fourth season, I'm thinking a new group of writers must have been employed, because the story line gets boring. Binge watching is my fave.

CVS drugstores...especially the one on Merrimon Ave; my mecca for everything I used to buy at Target. Friendly people, clean and well stocked, and most importantly, they have no problem with me returning lipsticks that are fragranced or flavored. I love this place.

The Whole 30. Ugh. I need to do a hard core 30 days again, March 1st is my start date. I struggle with being healthy, vs beer and good food.

My, "Confessions of a Thrift Store Junkie," blog, has had 2,000 hits this month. I have no idea why, but I went ahead and wrote a new post.

Last week Megans friend, Shirlee was here visiting, and she brought her mother in law, Norma along. I love making new friends. This week Monica and her threee kiddos are here to see me...and my bed is still the happening place. Everyone joins me to drink coffee and hang out.

No comments: