Thursday, January 19, 2017

Today...

Olivers' grandma Janny is here.

I've been watching youtube videos on how to thread your own face. Menopause has given me a peach fuzz beard, and I'd like to be rid of it. I'm afraid that threading my own face will have the same disasterous results as trying to do my own bikini wax.

I have my watercolors out, trying to paint clouds. I'm not very good.

I'm baking a cake. Oliver will be six tomorrow, and Brewier will be 66 on Saturday. The older you get, the faster time goes by.

It's sunny and warm today, (how can this possibly January?) so I am washing the sofa slipcover and putting it outside to dry. I have just discovered that my family hates my comfy, squishy Rachel Ashewell sofa, so I'm hoping to sell it on Craigslist and purchase a couple of leather chairs.

I'm trying not to be jealsous of Jessica. She is going to the U2 Joushua Tree concert in June.

My mom and stepdad are moving from Florida to Kentucky. I'm pretty excited about this. They sold their snowbird KY house a few years ago, and have missed the small town life. It will be nice having them live just 4.5 hours from me.







No comments: