Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Things I've Learned (not to do) From Youtube.

Last year I got hooked on Youtube, especially any kind of how to video...mostly makeup videos, (though I have watched my fair share of lock picking videos) because, man oh man has my face changed in the past year. When things start to fall, they fall fast, and I was hoping to learn some camoflauge techniques. Last week, in the attempt for smoother, hairless skin, I tried threading my face. It wasn't too difficult, but when you can only get a couple of hairs out at a time, it really starts to hurt, so I gave up. Three days ago I was waxing my eyebrows and thought, "Hey,the eyebrow pain isn't so bad, why don't I just test out waxing my cheeks." OMG! I think I ripped several layers of skin off along with the hair. You'd think after my bikini wax incident I would have learned. Three days later, and they are still red...but very smooth!


I've also learned that I can't wear most drugstore makeup, especially any kind of lipstick. Most of them are not only flavored, but perfumed. I had a close call today, and almost had an epipen moment. It's a good thing I live in a city wear the makeup free natural look is celebrated.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh no! Caitlin has a whole YouTube make up channel she does for makeup. I always have her do my makeup if I'm going somewhere special. She does wedding, prom et as a little side business. Her channel on YouTube is: Caitlin Ahmadieh she has over 200 videos and even Halloween makeup.