Monday, December 12, 2016

Just Call Me Lazy.

I had pneumonia for three weeks in November, and it kicked my butt. I'm still dragging and trying to get my energy back. All I have is a few photos from last week.
Meg drove us to Greenville SC, for a final trip to Costco, before my membership expires. Oliver asked me to take a picture of he and his mom with the giant $150 bear. How do you get the thing home once you buy it?


One of our local breweries was celebrating its first birthday, so of course we went.


I put a few decorations up in my bedroom, and was then exhausted for the rest of the day.


Megan gave me her annual Christmas list.


Despite poor lighting, we managed to get a family picture taken. (Thanks Megan!)


This one is my favorite and more representative of our family.

1 comment:

Linda Sue McKinney said...

Yes ma'am - I like the "regular way we look" picture also! both are good photos of your lovely family - yes I know about recovering from pneumonia - takes a LONG time ladybug and you take it easy!