Monday, November 14, 2016

And Just Like That...

I realized I have friends here in Asheville...and not just friends, but really kind, thoughtful friends. I've had this expectation of finding a woman my age, with my intrests, who would be fragrance free, that would come over and hang out, or meet for coffee. Guess what? I have all of that...it's just that it is not one person. Yesterday we had a few friends over for brunch. They all came fragrance free. Nancy brought cookies, and made two different kinds, without nuts, JUST FOR ME. We sat around and played Apples to Apples, and talked about books we were reading. It was a marvulous afternoon; Brewier said the only disappointing thing about the day was that everyone had to go home.



Thats not a glare on the glass, that is smoke. I haven't been outside since Saturday morning.

No comments: