Tuesday, October 18, 2016

So Much For "Real" Blogging.

I woke up with a sore throat today, feeling really tired, so here is the highlight real from the past week.

Monica, Ken and their three kiddos came to visit, wahoo! They are so much fun to have around. Ken and Monica brought their ukulele's, and by the week's end I had purchased one for myself. If you follow me on Pinterest you probably already figured that out.





Oliver plays soccer every Saturday, so that's where we are in the morning. He always wears a hat, making him easy to spot.



The family went hiking at Craggy Gardens. Unlike the breath taking views we had last month, the mountain was blanketed in fog, making it feel very surreal. As we hiked we encountered a pink haired ballerina, dancing along the path, because, you know, this is Asheville.

The view from last month.


The same view on Saturday.


(Monica cut my hair while she was here...I love it!)






No comments: