Thursday, October 27, 2016

Lots of Random Stuff.

My books for the week. Yes, that is yet another Whole 30 book. I had my annual bloodwork done, (never a good idea after a month of house guests) and my numbers aren't what they should be. My Dr said I had to do another round of the Whole 30, starting tomorrow...so I went and had a farewell coffee and scone. Tonight I'm having farewell beer at Catawba.



I don't watch tv, but have been watching, "This Is Us" on Hulu. Have you seen it? It's really good, (By the same writer and director of Crazy Stupid Love) and I hope it is successful. Most shows I enjoy rarely last more than a season.
I have Netflix, but watch the same three shows over and over. Mad Men, Greys Anatomy and Friends. I have never seen Game of Thrones.

October is my favorite month. Summer is over, the leaves start to change, and the afternoon light is enchanting. These photos were taken last week. This week is peak color, and absolutely beautiful!



I met the lovely Rachel for coffee this week at Trade and Lore; someone yarn bombed the flat iron, and even put a knit squirell on top.




This car!


We have bears in our yard almost daily. Oliver is always afraid they are going to steal his big wheel.


Cleaning out the hops at Catawba.

4 comments:

JMS said...

Do you like Sci Fi? I enjoyed Stranger Things on Netflix.

September said...

Yard bombing is awesome but I can't get over how much time it must have taken. Unbelievable.

Vickie said...

Wish I could be there for the fall colors, coffee, and magazines with you!
Stranger Things was good, a little weird but good!

Linda Sue McKinney said...

yarn bombing is fabulous! gentle form of urban art.
Yes ma'am - you seem so much happier and healthier when you do that Whole 30 thing - just an observation from afar - and I have a Texan accent so afar sounds more like from a fire ;)