Thursday, October 13, 2016

Bullet Points.

Yikes! Its been over a week since I've blogged! We have house guests right now, so here are the highlights of last week.

I taught Oliver a few kitchen skills. He begs me to let him peel potatos and apples...who am I to deny the boy that pleasure? He also asked if he could clean the top of the dusty refrigerator; he loves to clean. LAtely he hasn't wanted to go to bed in the evening, so Megan told him he could stay up, but only if he cleaned the bathroom, thinking this would send him running to bed. The plan backfired, when after spending twenty minutes scrubbing the tub, then dusting everything in the family room, Megan ran out of things for him to clean, and he got really upset, because he wanted to do more. Im afraid he has inherited my love of cleaning gene.





I still have my dream of getting a van/travel trailer, and follow a group called Van Life Diaries, on Instagram. Last week the group had a meet up here in Asheville, so Brewier and I went to check it out.




This is what I'm leaning towards.


Brewiers work place had a fall festival; Oliver had a great time. Brewier was once again in the dunking booth, but I didn't get any pics of him, I think because I was to worried about him sitting in the shade, soaking wet, with a cool breeze blowing.




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a great little helper you have there!

Josh said...

my grandparents (dad's side) had a camper thing like the one you posted, and they would drive down from Wisconsin every winter and see us on their way to south texas for the cold seasons. it was the coolest thing to hang out in! so many memories of hanging/hiding out in there to read when my siblings got annoying.