Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Projects.










I've been antsy and unsettled this week. I miss people and working on projects. Nothing new, just my same old whine. I'm still waiting for the Lord to send a friend my way, so until then I'm finding projects to do. (PS Lord, a friend who would like help with projects or fashion would be great!) I've had this stool since I got married. It belonged to my mom and dad, and went with their 3rd hand bedroom set. I had it painted grey three years ago, and it has sat in my basement. Yesterday I pulled out some supplies I had laying around, batting, nailhead trim and a leather cowhide...what...you don't have cowhides stashed at your house? Finally, after 35 years, I made a seat for this bench. Procrastinate much?

I'm also painting over my happy floral globe. It has mocked me with it's cheeriness all summer. I'm painting it a moody grey. What can I say? I've always like mucky, moody colors. Once it's painted I'm not sure what I'm going to do to it. My bottle drying rack is coming in handy for holding the globe, but this is the racks last hurah, as I've listed it on Craigslist. Our new, smaller home has no place for it. Intrested? The listing is HERE. I'll make you a deal!

1 comment:

Megan Lee said...

After you paint the globe grey you should draw a world map using my metallic gold paint pen.