Thursday, August 25, 2016

Lazy Blogger

Where I once looked forward to blogging and being on the computer, I now avoid it. I think it's become harder because I only have so much to say; many of my days are repetitive...how many pictures of Oliver and the mountains do you really want to see? And of course there is the whole issue of the lack of, "real" bloggers, (thank you Jane and ELizabeth for giving me soething to look forward to online.) Once I stop writing and conecting to readers, I get withdrawn and hermit like, then I get sad because I feel like all my friends are gone. I got two very encouraging comment/email, from readers I don't know, and I still need to reply to them.

How about another sunset?


Yesterday Megan, Oliver, and I drove to S.C. to go to Costco, whose prices have gone up dramatically. I think I will drop my membership next year. I went online to see if there was a Nordstrom Rack in Greenville, and it is in the plaza next to Costco, woohoo! I found a pair of jeans in a larger size than I normally wear, shudder, and an asymetrical top that flows over my beer belly; however it is sleevless, and I will need to put a sweater on to cover my lack of tricep muscles.

Realtime photo of me blogging this. Yes, my coffee is dangerousy close to my computer.


I spent a couple of hours in the middle of the night, organizing my closet. I would have worried about disturbing Brewier, but he was awake too. We are both often up at 3am.


Today I'm making a necklace, so our tables are covered with supplies. I need to get the mess cleaned up by tomorrow, when Ann and Greg arrive.


2 comments:

Erin said...

I used to randomly organize and rearrange furniture in the wee houra of the morning, too. Now I'm too tired.

Linda Sue McKinney said...

I never do housework type tasks when I'm up in the wee hours - I usually am letting a pet out for their "wee" time. Your closet is a marvel of neutrals - you do have a style of your own and that suits you well. Ah asymmetrical tops - I have become a fan - seems to diminish the big belly effect!
I understand about the blogging dilemma - it is wonderful to have blogs to visit and I quit blogging several years ago. So I'm part of the problem and not the solution