Monday, August 29, 2016

I Miss My Brother.











Greg and Ann flew up for the weekend, and We had so much fun spending time with them! When I was living in Orlando, and housebound, Greg would come over to visit at least once a week. I miss seeing him on a regular basis, and I missed not having him and Ann, here for coffee in the morning. Friday evening was spent at Catawba, with delicious food from the Deli Llamma, food truck. Saturday Ann and Greg went hiking, and out to eat with a friend, but Sunday, we were able to spend the day together, brewery hopping. We hit up, Highland Brewing, High Wire Brewing, Green Man Brewing, then it was off to Jack of the Wood for fish and chips, and music. People show up with instruments, mostly violins, and play celtic folk music together. Ann requested the Chocolate Lounge for dessert, and it did not disappoint. I had a beer float. Porter, with a shot of espresso, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream. What was I thinking?! We got home and I fell into a sugar coma. It was a great day, but I think I'm ready for the Whole 30 cleansing.

1 comment:

Linda Sue McKinney said...

ok you've told us now - you are starting the Whole 30 cleansing - I remember how great you said you felt while doing it before and more energy, clearer skin - able to leap tall buildings in a single bound - well maybe not that but go for it ladybug -