Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Bullet Point TIme.

Yeah, I know. It's been a week. I'm STILL trying to get over this cold. In the mean time...

I went to Ky for a day to see my mom and brother.

I bought a pair of harem pants. It's all part of that I Dream of Jeanie fantasy I've had since I was 5.

I bought a new handbag. I've been searching for one in this color for a year.

Took Oliver for a drive up the Blueridge Parkway.

Picked up trash that this momma bear keeps dragging through our yard. I feel so sorry for her; she is small and skinny, and has a baby that follows her around. This is also the same momma and cub Brewier and I encountered a couple of months ago, that had us sliding down the side of the mountain, to get out of her way.

Bought coffee from the Beehive, that Sophie personalized for me







No comments: