Saturday, August 27, 2016

An Update from 2006

Here is the original post. March 30, 2006 Honestly it doesn't seem like that long ago...but ten years? Whoa!

Accent: According to my Canadian friends, I have a bit of a southern accent. I never knew this!

Booze of choice: Craft beer. Local. On tap. I no longer drink wine, it makes me sick.

Chores I hate: making phone calls.

Dog or Cats. I'm allegic to them both and have become content to watch the wildlife outside my window.

Essential electronics: the future is here and my phone can do it all now!

Favorite cologne: Nothing in my home has fragrance.

Gold or silver: both

Hometown: its not about where you're born. I lived in Orlando nearly 30 years, so that is my hometown.

Insomnia: Did you see my closet?

Job title: Executive director of my domain.

Living arrnagements: Extended family, and we love it. Brewier, Megan, Oliver and myself.

Most admired trait: Still don't know what to put for this, and I am not asking my family this time.

Overnight hospital stays: thankfully still just 4.

Phobias: being exposed to fragrance. Is it a phobia if it truly is deadly to you?

Quote:"We’re all gonna die. We don’t get much say over how or when. But we do get to decide how we’re gonna live. So do it. Decide. Is this the life you wanna live? Is this the person you wanna love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out, and decide."
-Richard Webber, Greys Anatomy

Religion: Saved by the grace of Jesus

Siblings: Three younger brothers

Time I wake up: All the time.

Unusual talent/skill: Still making stuff out of things people throw away.

Veggies I refuse to eat. Still love them.

Worst habit: procrastination. "I'll start the whole 30 tomorrow."

Yummiest food I make: apple pie.



No comments: