Monday, August 01, 2016

About That Nose Ring...

If you follow me on FB you may have seen the post I made about getting my nose pierced. I'm still considering it. The post was prompted by me looking through recipes I have clipped, and pinned. Some of these things I've had clipped, for 25 years, and I haven't made, because they aren't healthy. As I looked over them I thought, "If I knew I only had 30 days to live, I'd make every one of these desserts." I proceeded to make a blueberry buckle cake. Then I started thinking, "What else would I do if I knew I was going to die in 30 days?" I know most people talk about spending time with their family, but I'm so blessed because I get to do that every day. But, I've wanted my nose pierced since I was 10. I want an edgy hair cut, dyed a funky color. I would eat and drink whatever I wanted. I would get on a plane, (and probably be dead 10 minutes after sitting down) and fly to the Pacific Northwest. I would skydive.



Phillip making me an "Undertow" A little flavoring, half and half, and a shot of espresso. You toss it back like a shot, and it's delicious...but at $2.75, I probably won't buy it again.



Brewier bought this steam punk top hat at the flea market Sunday.


I see this lovely lady every month. I finally got up the courage to ask if I could take her picture; her name is Louisa, and she has the greatest style.





No comments: