Monday, July 11, 2016

I'm Not Mad and I Don't Hate You.

Growing up, my mom thought both of these things about me, because as soon as I got home from school, I would hide away in my bedroom until dinner time, then after eating, return back to my fortress of solitude, not to be seen until morning. I still need lots of quiet alone time. We've had quite a lot of house guests lately, and I love having them all here, but I can get crabby, especially if I have visiting children. It's not them, it's me...and because of the internet, I know there are others like me. But I do feel I should give my houseguests a warning when they arrive.

And now some randomness from the past week.

L'Oreal featured Megan on their Dicov/Her page!


I think I would like living in Iceland.

This car parked next to us, at Vortex Doughnuts. I guess this is so you will always have change for the parking meter.


And you will never go hungry, if you grow food in the back of your car. I love Asheville people.


This fancy car parked in front of Izzys.


New Belgium's handstamp over the weekend looks like Megan.


I have cozy sofas.



Greta Garbo Oliver decided to join me in my alone time.










No comments: