Friday, July 15, 2016

I Believe in Magic.

Yesterday I shared my makeup. This is the other half of my skin care routine. I'm not promoting Juice Beauty; it's incredibly expensive,(Ulta sends me a 20% off coupon during my birthday month, so I stock up,) and the packageing is way overdone, but it's the only product I've found, that doesn't make my face turn red and burn.


That green cloth in the background..it's magic! I had seen a video review on Youtube months ago, and while standing in line at TJMaxx last week, there were a few of these on display, so I grabbed one. I was skeptical that night, as I used only warm water and this cloth to remove my waterproof mascara, and makeup, but DUDE, it works better than any cleasner I've tried. It's like a magic eraser for your face. (Renee and Sarah, you're each getting one for your birthday)

I found a video that demonstrates the magical properties of this washable cloth.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That's pretty cool! I might have to seek one of those out!