Tuesday, June 28, 2016

It Reminds Me of Living in FLorida.

I've been sitting on the sofa in my pj's, drinking lots of coffee while binge watching Greys Anatomy, and crafting. It's foggy and drizzling, and I love it. I just finished the last episode of season 10, where Sandra Oh's character leaves the show. I cried tears; Christina Yang was my favorite.
I decided to sit and rest today; (which was all I was physically capable of in FL) Brewier was sick yesterday, Oliver woke up sick today. I don't want to get sick.

I finished writing that at noon, as I reached my resting tolerence, and the sun came out. I've been cleaning and organizing ever since. A few minutes ago I was walking back to my bedroom and stepped in a small puddle of blood. All I could think was, "How can I be bleeding this much and not feel anything?" As I examined my feet for cuts, I realized what I thought was blood, was a blob of melty strawberry jelly from my breakfast. Oops.

Yesterday was Megans 31 birthday; it was very low key. We sat on the porch to drink our morning coffee, then went downtown to Izzys. As we were walking to take some art to Horse and Hero, we passed a t-shirt shop, and Megan spot a shirt she insisted I have. It is kind of perfect.

We also stopped in Antrhopologie because I'm wanting to buy these knobs, but at $10 a piece, I thought maybe I could paint my dressers' exisitng knobs with the clover leaf design. That is the craft project I was working on this morning, and the knobs ended up looking too crafty for my taste, so I'll have to think of something else now.






1 comment:

Vickie said...

I really like the map drawer knobs. I also like your t-shirt but it made me
laugh cause your boobs are huge! Lucky you!