Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sewing Day.

Every morning Brewier makes a pot of tea, and every morning for the past 20 years, this is the tea cosy he uses. I used to make and sell cozies, and when I came across the patteren in my sewing box, and had leftover fabric from my chair project, I figured it was about time for an update.



I found another curtain panel at Goodwill that I liked, and made a pillow for my bed, then used some of the leftover fabric to cover one of the red pillows I've had for 15 years. Here is a picture of Sam, who is now 14, on the sofa with ancient pillows.




Megan got a delivery from Amazon today, and Oliver immediately claimed the box. He pulled out his art supplies, and made himself a robot to wear. I love that along with control buttons,he made sure the robot has a heart.


1 comment:

Vickie said...

I still have and use the teapot and cozy you made me and love them! I like both the old and the new ones you have and I love the pillows! I'm glad Oliver is so sweet and knows how important it is to have a heart!