Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I'm Not Angry!

Megan told me today that her friends that come to visit, all think I'm angry. I will admit I have resting bitch face, and all my life I've looked like I'm walking around with a scowl, but now I apparently sound angry whenever I speak. I'm pretty sure a lot of it has to do with my severe social anxiety; now that I have no friends to visit with and talk to, my voice, and the few social skills I have are getting rusty. (not to mention that I've never been able to pick up on social cues.) I've talked to a friend about my oddness, and we're pretty sure I'm somewhere on the autism scale. Anyway, just incase you come to visit, or talk to me, I'm not angry, just socially inept.
Pics from today.




It wouldn't be my blog if I didn't post pollan pictures.


After sleeping on an air mattress for 6 months, Brewier got a new bed!

1 comment:

eddie would go said...

Quilt!!!!
Sarah