Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I Was Sick!

For the past few days, I haven't felt well; tired, achy, head hurts, and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Did I eat or drink something bad? Did someone spray their lawn? It was only today, when Brewier developed all the same symptoms, that I realized I had a virus. Duh.

Random fact. Having my house smell like fresh brewed coffee, makes me happy. Not just, "Yay, coffee, I'm happy" but mood altering, I felt a bit down, but now I'm happy, happy.

Its been a very, very bad week for teapots, here at my house.


These are the books I'm reading this week.


Brewier won a wireless speaker as a door prize at his convention last week I've wanted one for a couple of years, so I'm really excited, and have been listening to Pandora and Amazon almost constantly. Today I listened to this album, while painting a globe. The whole purpose of painting the globe was for me to work on not being a perfectionist, and not to plan or draw out what I was going to do. That's really hard for me.



Lime is one of my favorite flavors, so I picked this up at Trader Joes today. It's really good.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh I boy do I get the mood altering of the coffee in the morning. The slight smell of it and I'm a super happy person. When I drink it i feel like one of those tight closed flowers, that gently opens when the sun hits it. Love the stuff, but I still only have one cup only.