Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Eureka!

Last month I was in World Market, and came across a potting bench they had on sale for $100. I've always wanted a potting bench that I could turn into an outdoor beverage/snack, center, but even at $100, (normally $150) it was more than I wanted to spend on something I really didn't need. But...I couldn't stop thinking of how perfect this piece would be for entertaining, and when the grandchildren are here I can move it to the yard as a snack station, because it even has a dish pan in it so they can wash their hands! So Sunday when World Market sent me a 20% off coupon, I dragged Brewier to the store to check out the piece. It still had the sale price, I had a 20% off coupon AND I had a $10 shopper reward, so I bought it for $70. When I got home I checked Pinterest to see if anyone else had the same brilliant idea as me, and of course there are all kinds of photos of potting bench transformations. This is my favorite. Our store didn't have the grey bench, but Brewier said he would paint ours any color I want.


Mine looks like this right now, but big changes are in store.

No comments: