Monday, March 21, 2016

Thanks Kid.

I was on my bed, wrestling with Oliver, one of his favorite activities. He jumped on my back, and I flipped him over and pinned him. (I've entertained younger brothers and a slew of nephews this way.) With a look of surprise, Oliver asked, "How did you do that?" I told him I was stronger than I looked. Glancing up at me he replied, "You look old and weak."

After carting my fountain around for three years, we finally live in a house that has a place for the water feature to set. Brewier put it up on Saturday, and today I woke up to find it frozen over. Hello spring, why are you so cold?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a pretty cool ice sculpture if you ask me!
If I flipped anyone, even as small as Oliver, I'd most likely be in traction with my messed up back! Hahah