Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Story of Where I Live.

Shortly after we moved to Asheville, I stood in our pretty white house gazing out the window, at the mountain it faced. I asked Brewier if we could take a drive up that mountain, and of course he obliged. As we started ascending, I took out my phone and turned on the altimeter app. My Dr. had told me I needed to live at at least 3000 feet, so I sat calling out our altitude. When we reached 3000 feet, there was a small subdivision to our left. I pointed and said, I need to live there. The house I was pointing at, is the house I now live in. Houses in this area rarely go up for rent. Houses I can be in are few and far between. Houses that fit the unique needs of our multi generational family, are a rarity.
Philipians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Prayers answered! Your family was always in mine during your time of limbo. So thrilled to see your family living in the environment that suits you!

Vickie said...

Wow! That is an awesome example of what God can do! So glad He got you there.
It looks amazing!
Chuck printed out an application for a job in Manitou Springs. I
really wish that could happen. I just don't know if I could do a move
but I have always wanted to live in Colorado!

khfrost said...

You are living the dream, stunning view. I'm curious why you have to live at a 3000 foot elevation, if you feel compelled to share?

September said...

Meant to be!

Just Me said...

Beautifully written. Thank you.