Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Things I Saw Last Weekend.

I was going to post this yesterday, but I needed to get out the furniture whine. I'm still trying to get this slipcover finished, despite my swollen, purple thumb, and sore fingers.

Asheville is full of cute, second hand and vintage shops.


We stopped by Regeneration station, another second hand shop, and the lovely Sarah, from Trade and Lore, was there making everyone free coffees. (Sunday is free beer day.)


I found this old iron fence piece that would be perfect above Jessicas entertainment center.


And a lamp, with a shade made from keys.


How gorgeous is this $1900 dresser, inlaid with mother of pearl?


>

I spotted a tiny house being built.


And in our backyard, I saw a mama bear and her four cubs. Brewier and Oliver had just gone outside to play, when I looked out my window and saw what I thought was a big dog on our porch. I took a better look and realized it was a bear, and made a dash for the front door to call the boys back inside.


Today was errand day. Oliver had gym, so Megan and I went to the Beehive. It ended up being the best part of the day, because we got to visit with Rachel, Max, Lucas and Cole. Sophie even stopped in to say hi to us, and it was decided we all need to get together and go to Catawba together.

No comments: