Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Last Week...

After months of not doing anything creative and feeling like I was wasting away inside, I made a bracelet for a friend.


We had our first snow, (as I write this it's snowing again,) and the boys had a great time playing and pelting each other with snowballs.




Brewier, Sophie, and I went to hear an acquaintance from the Beehive, sing. Carver and Carmody. Mare has a beautiful voice, and mad songwriter skills, and I'm kind of in awe of her.


That's Mare's husband, Sheldon. They are a really sweet couple.



Coffee is always a big player during my week. Oliver likes to clean the grinders at Trader Joes. He's a bit like his Maemae that way.


Lucas and his latte art.


Oliver and I took a walk to explore the neighborhood.


So many times the view out my window, looks like I'm living in a movie.


1 comment:

HopiQ said...

This is the bracelet! It is even more gorgeous in real life. Thank you for ever so much. I've been showing it off all day, and my girls keep finding new little treasures in it.