Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Where to Begin?

It's been a busy few weeks! Ray and Jessica were here twice in the month of October, and last week, Brewier and I made a trip to Orlando, for my brothers pig roast.We got to see Ray, Jessica and the ids there too. I'm getting spoiled. After looking at a bajillion houses, we finally found a gem, up on a mountain, yet just 4 miles to the center of town. We had to increase our budget by 33%, ouch, but thats what houses are going for here. I toy with the idea of moving back to Florida, I so miss my friends, and rent is much less, but I know I'd be dead within the year.
While in Orlando I veered ever so slightly from my Whole 30 eating plan, by indulging in fried shrimp and onion rings, twice, and hot dog heaven, twice. I also ate an entire loaf of french bread each day I was there, and I have no regrets. Now that I'm home, I am once again on the Whole 30 plan...I actually looked forward to getting back to my now normal way of eating.


This is Luke, from Lineage coffee; I visited him 5 times in 4 days. He is a barista genius, and I'm counting down the days until I see him in February.






Renee gave me a fabulous haircut!


Downtown Winter Park was beautiful as always.



Gator taught me how to put a chicken to sleep, then showed me the remains of the alligator he skinned.




My nephews, and niece, Jake, Nathan and Liz.


Kate was excited that we both have sparkly grey sweaters.


Superheros.


For anyone wondering how Jessica gets everything done...this is her, "resting."


My bed. Its the happening place.


Mmmm, coffee.

3 comments:

mrsmouthy said...

Hey Tricia! Just me here to say I miss the old days, too...but I am so glad you are still blogging. I peek in on the pictures of your beautiful life when I can, and it's good to see you still filling up your days with as much family and friends as the days can handle. :)

Elizabeth said...

It made my afternoon to read on here that you found a house!! I'm super excited for you and can't wait to see pics! You look fabulous and happy!!!!

Just Me said...

First.....you look Fabulous! Healthy and beautiful!

The kids are adorable and Jessica is a wonder.

Very thankful you have found a house and can't wait for the first pictures of the house and how you decorate it.