Friday, November 13, 2015

This Week,

We said goodbye to the autumn leaves. Today is crazy windy, and even the stubborn to fall leaves have blown off the trees.



We did science experiments, and art projects.



Oliver found my sprinkles and made his oatmeal into an art project.


I taught the boy to wash dishes, (he loves doing them) and I now use his newly learned skill as a reward. "Yes Oliver, if you eat all your dinner, I'll let you wash the dishes."


I bought this salt slab at Trader Joes, for 1/3 of the price they sell them elsewhere. No, I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet.


I've been dreaming of decorating for Christmas; black ceiling and twinkle lights...sigh, so pretty...except we will be moving the week after Christmas, so I will have minimal decor.


I've been thinking how much I would enjoy this living room, it is perfection. Not a floral sofa, or blue chair in sight.


And a year later I'm still lusting after this espresso maker.

2 comments:

September said...

Dishes as a reward! Smart!
The red leaves photo is beautiful!

Jane said...

That top pic is stunning. Absolutely beautiful.