Sunday, November 15, 2015

Remember This Desk?


Brewier found it on Craigslist, for free.


Its 3 feet by 6 feet, and weighs a ton. I didn't want it as a desk, but envisioned using the top as a dining room table, like this one.


Today Brewier disassembled the desk, and made this, with according to Oliver, help from him and God. This will look so great in our new home; I love it.


Also this weekend, we met Kelly at Sierra Nevada, where I fell off the Whole 30...which continued today, with the drinking of wine. Time to hop back on the wagon.


The reason for the wine...celebrating the signing of our lease, and a move in date of December 15th.

Randomly:
I saw this shirt in Goodwill, and had it not been an extra small. I would have totally bought it.

1 comment:

September said...

I'm so glad you found a new place. What a relief.
Also - AMAZING job on the table!!!!