Saturday, November 21, 2015

In Limbo. Again.

Waiting to move is one of the hardest things for me to do. Once I know we have a place, I'm ready to pack and get going. Moving at Christmas is especially weird; do we decorate this house and celebrate Christmas here,(do I really want to unpack all the decorations, just to pack it and move it the day after Christmas?) or do we decorate the new house and spend Christmas there? This had me in a funk yesterday, so Megan Oliver and I went downtown to Horse and Hero, the gallery in Asheville that carries Megans art. She needed to restock her work, and I wanted to grab coffee at the pop up coffee shop in the back of the store. We ended up spending two hours there, visiting with the awesome Sarah, owner of Trade and Lore Coffee, while Oliver played games, and, "helped," Justin, (owner of Horse & Hero) at the counter. It was just what I needed to clear my head.





As we walked back to the car, we passed by the new Anthropologie store, which was having it's grand opening, so of course we had to stop in. So much pretty!





1 comment:

Kylie said...

We are moving on 22nd December, so no Christmas decorations in either house for us this year :(