Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Tie Breaker.

Thursday morning, I face timed with a very pregnant, Jessica. I asked if she felt like she might be headed for labor, and she honestly replied, "No." Imagine my surprise when later that afternoon, she face timed me with a little baby girl in her arms. Being her fifth child, labor lasted a mere two hours; I'm very thankful that her midwife wasn't too far away. The still nameless girl, was 8 pounds and 10 ounces. A trip to Florida is in the works, as I'm anxious to meet this new granddaughter, (she is the tie breaker, since Jessica and Ray, already has two girls and two boys.)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's killing me that they haven't named her! I saw on Facebook, friends teasing her about it. How exciting though !

Just Me said...

So sweet and it will be nice for this little doll to have two big brothers. Very happy for everyone.