Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Two Posts in One Day!

Tonight, under a crystal clear, star filled sky, Megan and I kicked back in our zero gravity chairs. After just a couple of minutes, the biggest, brightest, meteor I've ever seen, streaked across the sky. Half an hour later, the mosquitos had us running back inside, but during that short time we saw several spectacular meteors.

In other planetary news, when I die, I want this done with my ashes.


So my ankle is giving me grief, and I went to my regular Dr. I showed him the antibiotic my surgeon had prescribed, and that I never took, and he got upset and a bit angry. He said the side effects are so severe, that it should never be taken prophylactically. He intact had a friend in excellent health, who was prescribed the drug following dental work. She had such severe diarrhea, she had to be rushed to the emergency room, went into a coma and died 3 days later. The drug kills off too much bacteria in the intestines, and causes sepsis. Yeah, glad I didn't take it. I had a vitamin C IV instead, and am having another one tomorrow. Wipes out bacteria with no side effects.

1 comment:

Linda Sue McKinney said...

good news about NOT taking antibiotic - my husband had terrible round of clostridium difficile after prophylactic antibiotics
not sure I want my ashes in a Christmas ornament - but it s a pretty design