Sunday, August 02, 2015

To Those Who Follow Me On Pinterest....

I'm sorry. Oliver has learned how to search for, and pin things to his craft board, and like most of us, he got carried away by the excitement of pinning; my feed is now full of kids crafts. He was almost manic, shouting out to me, "THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!" Yeah, believe me, I know.

He's at the age when it's hard to get him not to make a face. Here is the boat we made from one of his, "Pins." His first word to me this morning were, "Lets look at Pinterest for new craftes."



We went to the Biltmore, Friday, and saw these unusual lily pads; they look like gigantic serving trays.




Megan bought a new mug, and I love it. I'd like to incorporate the colors and feel of it into our decor.


Tomorrow at 8am I'm having surgery to remove this thing. Prayers are appreciated.



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

OMG, you poor thing! I just now saw this post with your tumor :( I would have been freaking out if it was half that size!!! I do hope you are on the mend.