Monday, August 17, 2015

It's My M.O.

It was bound to happen; keep me in the house long enough and I pick up a pair of scissors. I was feeling bored, and a bit better yesterday, so I cut my hair. I was inspired by this photo.


Lets over look the fact that I have baby fine, thin, wavy hair. I was convinced that if I cut my hair I would look 10 years younger, and 10 pounds thinner. Delusional I know, but I still like how they turned out. (Though this is not the greatest picture. How do all these other people take such good selfies? Maybe if I had made duck lips....)


It's been 2 weeks since my surgery, and I'm still resting on the sofa quite a bi
it. My foot isn't healing as I'd like it to, and I get tired easily. My blood pressure is giving me grief too...why is it so high?

Thursday my mom and Dick stopped by on their way to Ky, and stayed until Saturday morning; Im hoping they'll stop by again on their way home to FL.

Oliver has discovered video games. He is giddy over this one Lego game, and talks about how excited he is to play it, then when he plays the game, he does so standing with a big smile on his face.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I wonder if the fact that there is inflammation due to the surgery, it might be causing the BP? I remember once when I was sick with the flu and pregnant, my blood pressure was high and the nurse said when you get sick it goes up.