Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Beehive.

Megan has been working long hours, fulfilling orders and developing flashcards for her business. I was able to convince her to step outside into the light and gorgeous 72 degree weather we've been having. First stop was the park for Oliver to run around...and around....and around. Then we drove to Sophie's shop, The Beehive; she makes a mean americano, and her cafe is full of cute handmade goods. Oliver fell in love with this scarf, and yes, it did come home with us. He's a stylish kid.
We had so much fun visiting with Sophie, we may just make afternoon coffee part of our regular schedule.











2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That looks like such a great place to hang out and have coffee! I think I would make it a habit, now if I only had some friends that drink coffee :( Why can't we live closer to one another?!

Elizabeth said...

Also forgot to say, I sure love that picture of Oliver with the sweater shawl! His eyes are so pretty.