Monday, January 19, 2015

The Last Day of Three.

Tomorrow, he turns four. This is the age things change fast. I'm happy he is healthy and growing, but sad to be losing his little boy ways. Three is my very favorite age for kids. We went to Mountain Mojo today and spent sometime talking to one of his favorite people, Kelly. The two of them were outside playing, when Megan told me Oliver wanted me to join them. He and Kelly had put together the pieces of this heart, and for some reason, for as long as he has been able to talk, every heart he sees, is, "for Maemae." My sweet boy.





1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That is so sweet! My favorite age is 18 months hahah I don't know why but I think they are so adorable at that age. They are still pretty darn cute at four and five though! Oh, heck, I think all ages have some sweet element to them hahaha.