Monday, January 12, 2015

Nothing But Movies.

We've all been a bit under the weather for the past two days. Not sick really, just really tired, and draggy...perhaps we're fighting something off. Yesterday I sat and watched movies on my computer the entire day; from waking until I went to bed at 11:30. It's so unlike me to sit still, (even when I'm sick I tend to be busy with something), that Brewier kept coming downstairs to check on me. I had a good nights sleep, but am again today feeling very blah, overwhelmed at even the thought of trying to be productive.
This is a photo from Jan 15 last year. It was much colder then; today were near 50 degrees. Can you believe this little guy turns FOUR this month?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather Tricia. My outlook on life gets really dim and melancholy when I'm under the weather :( hope you are in better spirits soon!