Thursday, December 25, 2014

My Brother Won a Lamborghini.

For real. I got a facetime call from him this morning, and I could tell he was pretty excited. Seems he had entered a contest to win the car...and win he did! We are all pretty excited for him.
Ray, Jess and the kids arrived around 11:30, Tuesday night. It was Rays goal to make it here for my birthday; they stopped only once, the entire trip up from Tampa, to achieve that. My best present this year...Ray wrote and sang me two birthday songs, and had me in stitches.
You know the beginning of the movie, Home Alone, where the house is noisy and crazy? That's kind of what its been like here. I'm in my room taking a break right now; I can handle only so much fun.












1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It looks like you had a lovely Christmas with the family! That is super exciting for your brother too!!! You always wonder if actual people with those sweepstakes hahah, now we know they do!

Hope 2015 is a good year for you and your family :)