Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Bryson City and My Social Awkwardness.

One of the things we love about living in Asheville, are all the hiking trails and waterfalls around us. For todays hike, we drove an hour west, to Bryson City, something I've been wanting to do for the past two years. Last time we were there it was to visit our friend Teresa, at Camp Living Water, nearly twenty years ago!






After hiking we walked around downtown for half an hour. It's full of cute shops and eateries.




While walking around, I came face to face with one of my favorite blog reads, Ashley, of Lil Boo Blue. Literally, face to face. I used all my courage, (my heart was pounding,) and blurted out, "Ashley? I read your blog!" And that is where my social skills and conversation end, other than me saying, "Wow, this is weird." I didn't even ask to get our picture together, bummer. I hope I didn't scare her.

No comments: